Tuesday, August 25, 2026

REVIEW OF STRANGE TALES OF NEW ENGLAND

Art by Jackie Musto 

I wanted to mention a great review of Strange Tales of New England over at RPG Overviews. People should check out this channel as I found his review to be very thorough. He has a massive number of reviews, including some things like reviews of the 2E Complete books (which I am a big fan of). The channel covers OSR and other types of RPGs too. The review goes into considerable detail on Strange Tales of New England so I think people will find it helpful for seeing what is inside the book. You can check out the review HERE  

If you want to check out Strange Tales of New England itself, the PDF is available at DrivethruRPG (HERE) and the print version is available at Studio 2 (HERE). 

I believe the print is currently out of stock, but that should just be a temporary issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment