I realized that while I have a post here that alludes to the Bowden Clause for Wandering Heroes of Ogre Gate, there is not a post dedicated to it. This is a crucial very encouraged optional rule that we use in all of our sessions. I have added it to the Bedrock Games website as well. Below you will find some other minor corrections (I will be adding to these as time goes on).
THE BOWDEN CLAUSE
When a counter has lists a Target Number of 6 or 7 (rather than simply has you roll against the attack roll), you the TN should be treated as 8 instead and it must be used cathartically. This means if you are using Turn of the Zhen Bird, which lists a simple TN 7 for your roll, you would instead roll against TN 8, and your use of the counter would be cathartic.
OTHER UPDATES
Page 179: there should not be a Muscle requirement for Rope Dart. It says “3” in the table. This is an error.
Page 108: Reclining Stick Stance. Skill should include “Light Melee”
Page 108: Lurking Spider Stance, skill should be Athletics, not Stealth.
Page 112: Deep Biting Blade. Math wrong in example for Cathartic effect. Hardiness 2 should be Hardiness 1.
Page 159: Celestial Mind Technique. The body Text should explain that it is TN 10 to become an immortal but TN 6 to use the ability to heal
No comments:
Post a Comment