Wednesday, June 24, 2015

WANDERING HEROES OF OGRE GATE UPDATE

Sorry if we haven't been posting here as frequently lately but just going over the final version of the Wandering Heroes of Ogre Gate before sending it to the editor (it needs to be in by July 10th so I need to check for errors and make sure we didn't forget anything). After that things should move relatively quickly. 

We also started work on a new character sheet. The character sheet for Network games really hasn't changed in the last six years at all. Now is the right time to make some adjustments there. 

In the meantime I am re-organizing the layout of the blog. I consolidated all my wuxia reviews into one of the right hand panels (I may have missed some, but I think I got them all). I also put the logs for our Secret of Je Valley adventures in another panel, so people can see what a Wandering Heroes of Ogre Gate campaign might look like (note in the book we shifted the spelling from Je valley to Zhe Valley in case there is any confusion on that point). Feel free to let me know if you'd like to see any additional changes. 

I should have another wuxia review up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment