Wednesday, December 10, 2014

BEDROCK UPDATES

Just want to do a quick post to update people on what to expect from Bedrock Games in the near future. I know my blog posts have been few in the past couple of weeks but that is because we have been working on a number of different projects. Here is what we have in the pipeline: 


Book of the Archon: This is done and just in the final editing phase before going to layout. It will be available either for free or pay what you want on RPGnow. The Book of the Archon contains new spells for Sertorius. It is part of an ongoing series with each book being devoted to a particular theme or flavor. The first book strives to give spells with more varied power levels than those found in the core rulebook. 

Wandering Heroes of Ogre Gate: This is quite close to done. Mainly now I am focused on gathering art and maps for the book. I am also refining the rules and setting. 

The Meddlers: This is our game about Brownies in the afterlife. We are ready to test the core rules and have most of the setting material complete. 

The Secret of Actium: This is an adventure for Servants of Gaius. I hope to have an interesting announcement about it in the coming months. 

Beneath the Banshee Tree: We decided to release the Sertorius adventure, Beneath the Banshee, in print. I hope to have it on shelves early next year. 

In the meantime I will be resuming my wuxia reviews sometime in the next few days when I have a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment