Sunday, January 30, 2022

LADY 87 CAMPAIGN BOOK

 Folks may have noticed I have been on something of a break here. I should be back with the remainder of the Profound Masters posts followed by news of a new game I am working on. But in the mean time I wanted to share the cover art of our the Lady 87 campaign book. I started work on this in 2017 I believe (basically been running that as my chief campaign from then to very recently). We are just working on the final edits, and hope to be getting into layout soon. This impressive cover was done by Jackie Musto, and captures a vibe somewhere between The Crippled Avengers and the Killer Constable. For those who haven't seen my posts on it, the Lady 87 campaign book is a wuxia campaign set in the prefecture of Fan Xu, within the criminal shadow empire of Lady 87. The players get to be the bad guys in this one: 



1 comment: