Thursday, November 25, 2021

HORROR EXPRESS THANKSGIVING

Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving and able to spend time with their families and loved ones. Today I want to celebrate with some special Horror Express Podcasts. 

For those who don't know, after a long break, Horror Express is back in action. We started with the movie Black Sabbath, followed by Nosferatu, Creature from the Black Lagoon and Jacob's Ladder. I particularly loved this mix because they were all so different from one another and from different times in movie history. Also, for me personally, Nosferatu and Jacob's Ladder are perhaps the two scariest horror movies, while Black Sabbath and Creature from the Black Lagoon are a little more fun. 

You can find the latest episodes on the Bedrock Podcast page or listen below. 

Also I should have some updates soon about upcoming projects. I haven't been posting as much because I have been working on a new game and on fine tuning the Lady Eighty Seven book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment